- Many classes ‘stacked’ on top of one element in Designer
Reasons we don't deep stack
- Inability to reorder styles in the Designer styles panel.
- Slower workflow. Requires many steps for small changes.
- Increased learning curve.
- Writing CSS in Webflow is fast.
- There is a tiny CSS savings.
Deep stack limits
- 1 or 2 classes on an element - great, this is common
- 3 classes on an element - ok, but is it necessary?
- 4 classes on an element - absolute maximum
- 5 classes on an element - Too much
Learn more on the Classes strategy 1 and Classes strategy 2 pages.