Finsweet is looking for a [badass] Wized Developer
Where you fit in our agency workflow:
- You will work with our sales team to to scope Wized projects for our clients.
- You build the entire Wized functionality you scoped.
- You will communicate directly with clients, Webflow developers, and technical developers throughout the project.
Traits we’re looking for
- Strong communicator in English. You can write and speak your ideas clearly.
- Not afraid to give bad news. You are ready to say something uncomfortable.
- Direct speaking style. You are ready to say what’s on your mind.
- Organized. You will have a lot of tasks and nobody telling you what to do. You must be ready to organize projects and your work schedule.
- Active and self-sufficient. You find ways to bring value to the team, even if there are no required tasks.
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge in Wized.
- At least 1 completed Wized project. You must show your project in the Loom submission.
- Knowledge in Webflow is required. However, Webflow development will be minimal for this position.
- No country or location requirements. Finsweet is full-remote and encourages an international team.
We will send you an email if we think you're a good fit.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.