3D is loading
Clarity, simplicity, and efficiency to the increasingly complex landscape of eDiscovery and data governance.
We have migrated many Lighthouse web properties to Webflow. Lighthouse design and marketing teams have control of all developed Webflow projects.
- Marketing team had no control over the site and was relying on a third party company.
- The cost of any change was high and updates were not as fast as the marketing team needed. It was difficult to scale the website.
- There were a lot of design and layout inconsistency with no clear structure.
We did not have direct access to edit the WP site because it was managed by another vendor. The additional step to submit change requests for edits as simple as text slowed us down. We are so much more efficient today.
- The marketing team got a tool to move faster with all marketing initiatives.
- The in-house design team can apply most web changes and build any layouts with predefined components.
- New pages can be build in minutes.
- The website follows a clear design language and brand guide.
- We lowered development costs.
All the pages can be accessed easily with a well structured mega menu.
Filter was made with Finsweet Attributes.
We made a collection of components and symbols for the marketing team so they can create new pages without involving developers.
The Finsweet dev team has acted like a true extension of our team. I truly appreciate the flexibility given the time zone difference. Managing our projects/tasks on Notion/Slack has been critical to staying organized and on track.