3D is loading
Manitoba Blue Cross
Not-for-profit health benefits provider headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
We migrated MBC from their legacy web infrastructure to Webflow. This is our largest project of all time.
How do you make an insurance website look good?
Modern content design with usability as the primary focus.
- Website was not tablet or mobile responsive.
- Website had many accessibility issues.
- Design was outdated.
- Site management was difficult.
Unfortunately, the issues above are true for many Blue Cross affiliated websites. We wanted to make a change in a drastic and bold way. Manitoba Blue Cross brand and web strategy was reimagined, making it one of easiest to use (and best looking) Blue Cross sites on the web.*
*According to us
- Fully responsive for all devices.
- Fully accessible website build adhering to accessibility standards.
- New, refreshed, modern look and feel.
- Complete content migration to Webflow (100+ pages).
- CMS driven management of many parts of the site.
Finsweet made it possible in Webflow
100+ pages were restructured, redesigned, and rebuilt in Webflow. Information architecture was reimagined.
User experience focused on improvements across finding resources, submitting applications, and navigating claims.