3D is loading
App to find the best discounts on dining, shopping and things to do.
We built a frontend environment for Entertainment to advertise their application's data in Webflow. Third-party data sources and user authentication made this one of our most technical projects.
- Static copy of offers available on the internet.
- Manual, technical process to make updates.
- Traditional web infrastructure.
- Scalable Webflow site with rapid design iteration control.
- Full integration to membership system with user login and storing offers.
Technical project details
- Full login system — login, log out, sign up, hide/show password, email validation, etc
- Enable or disable the offer redemption feature based on user’s subscription level. Custom user permissions.
- Redeemable offers (entertainment.com.au/offers) from Entertainment’s API.
- Display offers based on the user's location, popular offers, and new offers.
- Custom filters and subfilters of offers (entertainment.com.au/offers).
- Campaign pages that pull information from Entertainment's API.
- Fundraiser and merchant registration on-site.
- Custom search auto complete implementation.
- Custom implementation of infinite scrolling on the offers page (entertainment.com.au/offers).
- Integration of client's ReactJS components to speak with legacy system.
- Integration of new authentication system with components made inside Webflow Designer.