3D is loading
Investor Relations information about Lithia & Driveway's business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.
We built an Investor Relations website for Lithia in Webflow with important information powered by Webflow CMS and third-party APIs.
- Outdated design.
- Hard to manage for the Lithia marketing team.
- Difficult to update content.
- No structured SEO.
- Bad UX and high cost of development process.
- New fresh branding.
- Lithia’s marketing team gained the ability to manage and update content easily.
- Great navigation made it easy for investors to find the latest financial reports, news, and other relevant information about Lithia.
- SEO was a core focus and was improved significantly.
Simple outside, powerful inside.
- SEC Filings docs UI built in Webflow.
- Most resources are served using Webflow CMS, while the rest using API of a third party platform called B2itech, where Lithia’s data was hosted.
- Transferred CMS data and documents from old site to Webflow.
- Advanced SEO.
Finsweet made it possible in Webflow
- API powered stock price on the homepage hero section, which automatically updates Lithia’s stock price.
- Advanced SEO by implementing schema for each page and a custom project sitemap.