3D is loading
Private, nonprofit mutual insurance company and the largest workers' compensation carrier in Louisiana.
We helped LWCC with a complete website overhaul. Branding, design, development, and custom integrations. Our top goal was to improve UX and allow customers to find needed information faster.
Custom icon set
- Old design, old branding, old web infrastructure.
- Huge sitemap with most pages following the same template.
- Confusing navigation. Users were unsure how to get information.
- The main purpose of the site was to accept payments, and allow users to find agents, providers, etc. but it was difficult because of bad UX.
- Mega menu that makes navigation easy.
- 50+ pages with different layouts, all focused on ease of use.
- Huge Resource Center built with Webflow CMS. Resources are managed by the marketing team.
- LWCC's marketing team has full control of the design and content of their website.
Finsweet made it possible in Webflow
Finsweet offers world class service and delivers expertly designed and developed web products consistently. They've been exceptional in every interaction and have afforded our company the industry-leading website its always needed. Our transformational work with their team has extended beyond our marketing website, as it's ushered in a new modernized approach to our brand standards and digital strategy.